12th May 2017
A typical day at SITC!
IT’S A NON-STOP DAY!
Have you ever wondered what we do at Summer in the City?
Well, we are glad you asked, each day is different which helps to keep all our campers engaged and excited. Our daily schedule is made up of different sports and activities; ones which your child may have played before and others that they may never have tried if they haven’t come to one of our Summer in the City holiday camps before.
- Drop off is between 8 and 10am. Our campers get to play outside, play games, chat with their friend until we start activities.
- From 10 – 11am we warm up to get ready for all the activities that will take place later on that day.
- From 11 – 11:30am we take a wee break so we can have some snacks and a juice.
- At 11:30 until 12:30 we will have our first session that can include any of the following activities: football, tennis, basketball, swimming or drama. After doing all these activities we deserve a good lunch.
- When we come back from our lunch break we move on to our next activity session. It can include activities such as arts and crafts, taekwondo or kingball!
- And to finish off the day, why not play capture the flag? Definitely a camp favourite.
If you want to have an unforgettable summer, join Summer in the City! You can book your tickets from our website by clicking here.